Hulu is one of the most famous streaming websites around the world. This works like Netflix, in the sense that it allows customers to watch movies, TV series, shows, documentaries, animated films, and other productions.
The nuisance of geo-blocking
The service is available in many countries, but the best content can be found in the US service. Hulu has not made much effort to expand the other markets around the world as Netflix has it. However, however, because of its extensive catalogue of streaming options, and the fact that it is compatible with almost any device and operating system on the market at the moment, people are delighted with Hulu.
Read Here: how to update payment information for Hulu?
To see Hulu on an Android device outside of the US, you need to use a quality VPN and must do hulu membership login. Virtual Private Networks, also known as VPN, are useful for viewing content from the comfort of your home. The system has an encryption protocol and measures that will help you hide your IP address and obtain a new, temporary one.
How to see Hulu on Android outside of the US
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Install the Shellfire VPN application on your phone or tablet.
- Sign up and create a Shellfire VPN account, choosing the payment method of your preference. You can even select the free version, although the Premium service is significantly better. Also do hulu membership login
- Run Shellfire VPN on your Android device.
- Return to the Google Play Store.
- Find the Hulu Plus application.
- Install the Hulu Plus application.
- Go back to the main screen and look for the Hulu Plus (H +) application and open it.
- Enter your username and password, and if you do not have one, sign up for Hulu services.
- With your Shellfire VPN connected to an American server, you will be able to watch thousands of movies, series and programs destined only for American people, no matter where you are.