Hulu is an American entertainment association that provides over the top media services recognized by Hulu LLC, a partnership with The Walt Disney Company and AT&T and was founded on 29 October 2007 by the CEO Randy Freer.
It was initially oriented towards instant streaming of television series, carrying current and past episodes of many series from its owners’ respective television networks and other content partners. HULU’s competitors now include Amazon and Netflix rather than Telivision or Cable service. Hulu is presently offered only to users in the United States and Japan.
Features of Hulu app:
With any Hulu.com account subscription on Hulu mobile app , you’ll enjoy the following features that enhance how you watch TV:
- The more you wait, the better it gets. Enjoy a better TV experience which can adjust to your tastes and genre every time you use Hulu app.
- Hulu app allows up to 6 personalized profiles for the whole household. Enjoy your collection of shows, movies, networks, and more on the app.
- Track your favorites with My Stuff. Add shows, systems, and videos for quick access to your devices.
Read Here: Steps to change your email on Hulu.com
Hulu.com account mobile app with Live TV (Beta) provides access to additional features including:
- Record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
- Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
- Hulu now works in portrait manner so you can browse programming while streaming.
- Track and record sports from your favorite teams with My Teams.
- Hulu’s apps are combining new features that help you improve its recommendations: “Stop Suggesting” and “Remove” from Watch history.
Hulu is adding features that make it simpler for mobile users to stream content on their TV, when they don’t have a media player or connected TV, with the Hulu.com account app. The new features areavailable with new versions of their mobile apps on iOS and Android.
These will include a vertical video player that will allow live TV viewers start streaming linear programming while browsing the channel guide for something to watch. Hulu’s iPhone and iPad apps are also getting support for HDMI out, and the company is adding an improved Chrome cast experience to its Android apps.
Thanks to these new options on Hulu mobile app, users will reduce the chances of missing their favorite shows by 75%.