Hulu is another streaming service alternative where you will find a content section with movies, novels and series. If you are a Hulu user and do not want to miss any chapter, you can use an Android or iOS phone or tablet to see all the Hulu content. In addition, you will have access to your information and you will be able to configure your subscription and payment options from the application.
In this guide we show you how to download the application from any Android or iOS device.
Read Here: How to handle content from Hulu Watchlist
From an iOS device
The first thing you have to do is download the Hulu application on your mobile device. To do this from an iPhone or iPad you will have to follow these steps:
- Enter the App Store and search for Hulu in the search bar.
- Select download.
- Open the application from the main screen of your phone or iPad.
- Enter the credentials of Hulu. If you do not have an account, you will have to create one and you can do it directly from the application. Remember that the first week is free.
- Once you are in the application you can search your favourite content, select the episode or movie you want to watch and start enjoying Hulu.
If you are using an Android phone or tablet, you have to follow these steps:
- Enter to the Google Play store.
- Search for Hulu where you normally look for applications.
- Press the Hulu icon and select Install and then click OK.
- To enter Hulu find the application where all your apps are located.
- enter your credentials or create an account for the first time and you can start browsing the content of Hulu from your Android phone or tablet.
Both applications allow you to put subtitles in English and other language of your choice when they are available.